Our conversations are guided by professional experts that engage the community interactively, with emphasis on knowledge, information, & resources. Enhancing our discussions, are our congregational rabbi offering wisdom & insight from Rabbinic sources & texts.
Past topics have included:
- Dealing with Chronic Stress
- The Impact of Transitions on our Mental Wellness and How to Strategize Effectively
- Suicide Prevention and Living with Depression
- Financial Abuse within the Older Adult Community
- Conversations about end-of-life issues
Our next Reflections program will be held on March 3rd, 2019. We will be reflecting on the issue of chemical addictions; focusing on the areas of opioid, marijuana, & alcohol misuse.