Each month, Dor Chadash typically provides two events in addition to the many programs offered by the Jewish Federation for the greater Jewish and Michiana community. We host both adult-only events and family-focused programs that are designed to let our young adults and their children enjoy an outing together while building and strengthening friendships.
Events have included:
- Regular Happy Hours at local restaurants and breweries
- Family-friendly picnics, including bon fires, kickball, and more!
- An evening in an Escape Room
- Dinner and movie as part of the Jewish Federation’s Annual Michiana Jewish Film Festival
- Wine and Canvas/Poker Night
- Vodka & Latke Night
Attending events at local museums, sporting venues and theaters